homestead - Re: [Homestead] Forget the blooming peat moss, was peat moss? Warning, long

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Forget the blooming peat moss, was peat moss? Warning, long
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 00:15:16 -0500

Thanks, Lynda.
What's funny is that the 5 minutes I alloted to email turned into like an hour..I didn't get everything on my list done, but of all things, I did read up on soil chemistry..lol..the last thing I really wanted to do in the beginning, but I just couldn't get all of this out of my head, so I just kept on answering email...not the best thing for getting things done in the real world.
TJ's flight is leaving HI as I type. We pick him up at 8:45 or so, then head over to Kate's so see Jordan. I only got to hold her for maybe 30 seconds or so earlier in the week, so I am really excited about seeing her tomorrow, too. Then it's on to my mom's house, to visit and pick up some wood that I cut earlier, and finally back home.. Maybe I will be able to get into bed at a decent hour tomorrow, but I doubt it..
Excitement abounds!

Bev

Lynda wrote:
Wahoo! Give him a big hug from all of us!

And, you get all the slack you want!!!!

Perhaps because I just now got home from work and and now reading
email...I have to pick up my son from the airport in Atlanta in the AM,
and I have dinner to cook, chores to do, and a house to clean..I've had
a VERY busy week, and am working on about 10 hours sleep for the week.
And frankly, after thinking chemistry at work all day, the very freaking
LAST thing I want to do is to come home and think about it some more,
then write it out, making sure I haven't made some Mickey Mouse mistake
for you or someone else to pounce on..
I'm sure that I will eventually get around to analyzing what everyone
has written as this is a topic that actually interests me greatly, but
it might not be immediately as I would like to spend some time with my
son whom I haven't seen in 1.5 years..understand? Cut me some slack, okay?