homestead - Re: [Homestead] peat moss?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] peat moss?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:06:56 -0800

Why thank you, Bev, for the information. After all, I wouldn't want to be like the people I described in my post. I'm going to tuck this information away so that I can keep it for future reference.

Signed,

The New and Improved Bill

P.S. Good luck, Bill, if you're going up 5. Snow and chain advisories starting just north of Redding.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

EarthNSky wrote:

First and foremost...after I stop laughing-and I almost died laughing
btw, I'll try to answer your "homestead" list questions here on this
'political rag' (I'm being sarcastic here, ring any bells? If not,
review your post to me made last week...Really Bill, sometimes you can
be very rude, and I really don't know why I am responding after what you
said to me last..but...

Hi Bev, sorry if it seemed that way. Notice that I said "y'all". It
wasn't so much your innocent question, although it seems to have an
obvious answer to me (put the side that's softest next to your body,
regardless). It was the barrage of (unread) responses on what seems
like a trivial topic. I once posted on how I had learned to use hops to
purify sourdough yeast so that you'd never have to buy another hi-tech
packet of yeast again, before you were on the list. Not one response.
I can't help but think that if "Tvoivozhd" had posted it, or someone
else deemed politically correct, the adulation would have been endless.
I call it "loss of integrity" when one has to discredit or minimize
someone because one is looking forward to the next politcal argument,
and one can't let one's "opponent" be right about anything, nor show any
interest in whey they say, just to set a precedent (I changed all the
yous in that sentence to ones, lest I should unintentionally offend
you). It really has nothing to do with you, although I do have some old
questions about how you've treated me in the past.

Anyway, there's talk of us making the big trip from LA to Oregon
starting tonight, so I'll have to wait to read your doubtlessly
illuminating response.

If there's any doubt about this being primarily a political rag, check
the archive.

Bill