homestead - Re: [Homestead] peat moss?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] peat moss?
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:04:13 -0500

Bill Jones wrote:
I once posted on how I had learned to use hops to
purify sourdough yeast so that you'd never have to buy another hi-tech packet of yeast again, before you were on the list. Not one response.

Before???
I've been around a LONG time, Bill. I actually lurked here for over a year before I ever posted. I don't seem to recall your posts back in the mid-90's..were you on the list then?

I can't help but think that if "Tvoivozhd" had posted it, or someone else deemed politically correct, the adulation would have been endless.

Don't flatter yourself. In all the years I knew Tvo, he never demeaned anyone's question.

It really has nothing to do with you, although I do have some old
questions about how you've treated me in the past.

I admit that over the years, I've become a bit more punchy..but, I'll bet if we take a poll as to who is the most antagonistic, I'd think you would have me beat in that superlative. Maybe not by much, but still...

Anyway, there's talk of us making the big trip from LA to Oregon starting tonight, so I'll have to wait to read your doubtlessly illuminating response.

And that's a perfect example of the antagonism I mentioned above.

If there's any doubt about this being primarily a political rag, check the archive.

No need. I've been here, I know that politics are a way of passing time, but it has always been, and always will be, a HOMESTEAD list.
Have a good trip out of the city, Bill, perhaps you will relax a bit once you get to Oregon.

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.