homestead - Re: [Homestead] peat moss? Warning, long

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] peat moss? Warning, long
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:35:43 -0800

Naughty, naughty, Bill. That's called reframing.

You said "in drought areas there is never enough water to wash away sodium buildup" to which I responded "Drought areas don't have much to do with alkaline vs. acidic."

I never said that water didn't have anything to do with a soil's pH.

The determining factors in your pH levels have to do with what is around and what is left by water.

As to your last paragraph, if you weren't so inclined to exaggeration, one might be tempted to take you a bit more seriously. Oh, and your severe case of tunnel vision. Seems to me, 'twould be you who routinely brings up politics. Case in point, your post a couple of days ago, complete once again with your rants about the Clinton conspiracies.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

snip<
But that's just the beginning. Lynda's post tonight about water having
nothing to do with soil pH was so off the money, yet I didn't hear you
complain. It seems the level of truth or fallacy of a statement, on
this list anyway, depends on who says it.

As for the ads, I think it's fair to say that a half-dozen daily
bushbashings (none of them yours) constitute ADS.

Bill