permaculture - Re: [permaculture] azomite

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: loch hoffman <lochhoffman@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] azomite
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

I have been using azomite for the past few years. I can't say I have seen
much results except with beans. While I used to get one good picking and one
weak one; I now typically pick my green beans four or five times. So I just
use the stuff under the beans. It also seems to help with bean beetles
presumably by making the plants stronger.