permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rock Dust

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rock Dust
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 20:39:00 -0800

I like the way your message refers to spirit
without which, nothing is worth doing.
I also like all of the information that I have gotten from your posts.
have never used phosphate... something held me back... seen people use it, talk about, etc.
something held me back...
somehow, I should be able to find the resources in a more immediate way, it seemed.
Thanks for expressing yourself freely and sharing.
Frances

-----Original Message----- From: Koreen Brennan