permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rock Dust

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rock Dust
  • Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:43:24 -0500

On 3/8/2013 1:23 PM, Frances and David wrote:
Thanks for sharing the ugly truth, Koreen!
Am forwarding this to a friend as moral support and further evidence. She is
teaming with others to end fluoride in her town.
Uphill battle all the way as you know... Longtime hoax.

You have my full support. Good luck with your campaign. Flouride is awful stuff, is toxic and makes you feel like hell (my experience with the flouride gel rings the dentist puts in your mouth to saturate teeth for decay prevention. Ridiculous. After a few nasty experiences with that I opted out of further treatments when I went for cleaning and XRays.