internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] New Poplarism

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] New Poplarism
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:45:44 -0500

I read a biography and several books on his life.
"Tesla" by Tad Wise is a very fair biography which questions many of the
outlandish claims.
"The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla" is a book which accepts most
everything he said (although there is a hint of scepticism in places) and it
is especially good for showing his patents and designs.