homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 20:06:42 -0800

Bingo! The whole "oh well, who cares" attitude is getting way old! It's like nuclear energy. They invent a "clean" source. Ah, in my book it isn't clean if it is polluting the ocean, land and waterways because they haven't figured out a way to undo what they've done. It will be "clean" when they figure out something to do with the waste! I mean, they can track a single spinach leaf right down the precise field it came out of, they ought to be able to figure this out!

Lynda
--"I'm fascinated by the hard line you're drawing over religion -- It gets
used too much, as an excuse, a fall guy, a weapon, a con. A lot of people,
maybe most, don't mean it except when it suits them." Dallas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>