homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 14:44:53 -0600

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Lynn Wigglesworth
<lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com> wrote:

> That's the way I've looked at it.  How can curbing pollution be a bad thing?
> Yet there is such incredible resistance to even the weakest of pollution
> laws. I don't think a lot of people 'give a hoot' anymore.

This is what happens when corporate interests control legislation. The
mindset of a corporation is to make as much money as possible in the
short term. Most CEOs have no training in science or natural history
and, ergo, don't have a clue as to what will happen when the world
falls apart.

And, yeah, the world is falling apart

Chicken Little's smart cousin