homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 21:28:38 -0500

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention, I don't think that science knows what is
happening regarding long term changes to the climate. What ever happened to
old fashioned "Give a hoot, don't pollute"? Why wouldn't we want to
transform societies footprint on the planet by creating less pollution?

Even if the planet is not warming because of pollution, it makes us sick.

That's the way I've looked at it. How can curbing pollution be a bad thing? Yet there is such incredible resistance to even the weakest of pollution laws. I don't think a lot of people 'give a hoot' anymore.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA