homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:07:24 -0800

Oligarchy.

Lynda
--"I'm fascinated by the hard line you're drawing over religion -- It gets
used too much, as an excuse, a fall guy, a weapon, a con. A lot of people,
maybe most, don't mean it except when it suits them." Dallas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

I don't disagree with this at all - local governments all over the country are selling out their local populations.

The Italians named this phenomena - They called it fascism. Where the corporations control the beaurocrats for the purpose of making money.

The local power company has publicly announced they support man-made global warming.... Of course, they stand to benefit financially from that stance since they will be able to sell a lot of carbon credits..... Kind of reminds me of Atlas Shrugged, where Orren Boyle benefits at the expense of Reardon....