homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:32:20 EST

Well said Rob, I agree. We should all do the best we can to not pollute and
promote
cleaner energy etc, because it is the right thing to do, but no matter what
we do,
we cannot alter the bigger global patterns any more than a special tax will
help cut
down on sun spots.

Drew

In a message dated 11/28/2009 1:46:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,