homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:48:59 EST

The problem is that Obama has people in his cabinet and placed around him
like Van Jones, Rahm Emanuel and others who have stated in public that they
see climate change as a means of wealth re-distribution. I am not aware of
any
actual experts, scientists etc in his cabinet, but wish he would put some
in there.
The unfortunate thing about putting someone in charge who has so little
actual
experience is that they don't have a wealth of knowledge on the big
subjects and
have to trust those around them entirely. They cannot make informed
decisions.
When you then fill your cabinet with friends from home as political payback
and don't
look for actual experts you are in trouble. When you put up Sanjay Gupta as
your top
choice to run health care in america because you have seen him on TV and he
seems
smart rather than an actual expert it is a warning sign. We have a cabinet
of political
power grabbers whispering in his ear, and he doesn't have the experience to
filter the
drivel from the truth. When you ask for 17 waivers of the policy against
employing
lobbyists in your white house in your first month, after promising no
lobbyist contact
would occur, that is a warning sign. When Lobbyists are your experts on any
subject
you are in trouble. He needs to clean house and surround himself with
ACTUAL
scientists, doctors etc. without political motivations of their own.

Drew

In a message dated 11/28/2009 2:26:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,