homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:45:45 EDT

To be President one must be born in the us, or abroad to two parents whom
are both
citizens of the US, so if Obama were born in Kenya and his father was a
Kenyan citizen, he
does not qualify. As Obama is himself a registered Kenyan citizen and Kenya
has paperwork
stating he was born there, it should have barred him from the election.

Of course the thought of President Biden....

Drew

In a message dated 7/20/2009 9:52:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,