homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:52:23 -0800

It is commonly referred to as World Nut Daily, if that helps. It is about as reliable has Huffington Post.

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

Does anyone have any second sources confirming this? Someone just sent me these links.

1) Justice Roberts agrees to look at the Obama US citizen elligibility issue.

World Net Daily News
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91763
March 14, 2009

2) A soldier challenging Obama's authority to send him to war --- results in his orders being rescinded by his superiors.... an acknowledgement by his superiors that Obama isn't a legitimate commander in charge???!!!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009
July 14, 2009

I.E. is World Net Daily a legimitate source of info,,,, anyone?

Does anyone have any thoughts on possibilities of civil unrest if these accusations are true?