homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 23:12:55 -0400

To be president, you need to be a natural born citizen. The constitution
left the definition of that kind of open. Title 8 of the US code, section
1401 defines those who are citizens at birth (natural born). Included in
that are persons born outside of the US to an alien and a US citizen that
has resided in the US for at least 5 years.
So if the theory that Obama was born in Kenya is true, he'd still be a
natural born citizen and eligible for the job he's got.

President Biden is scary. Maybe that is why Obama chose him...

Rob - Va