homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:31:05 -0500

Sorry; I wasn't talking aobut planting all of Phoenix with beans, just a couple rows in your garden. I thought you said you had 40 tomato plants...that implies (to me) a good sized garden, big enough for a couple rows of beans. Some people are willing to pay for instant gratification, I guess...never understood it myself.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co.
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>