homestead - Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More spring palnting
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:36:50 -0800 (PST)

I do have 40 tomato plants, and thirty of them are expected to produce 20 lbs
per bush, which means, if I am lucky I will be over-run with tomatoes. I
already planted bush beans seeds. The nursery happened to have some bush
bean six-packs so I picked up several. It's not like I went to the local
Vietnamese massage parlor ;-)

Some people are willing to pay for instant