homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz - James - The end ?

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz - James - The end ?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:12:13 -0800 (PST)

James; all you needed to do was apologize and begin to behave yourself. But,
no , you are intent on embaressing yourself more. In your non- answer, your
answer is still that you are counting on luck or on those of us who pay taxes
to carry you if you have a major medical liability. Yiou should 'never'
lecture anyone on self-reliance. You are not credible.

Why are you counting my posts, by the way? Why am I so important to you?

James, treat me and all others with repesct from now on, and I will return
the favor. Continue your non-sense and I will continue to show you for what
you are. Many good smart people left this list because of your negative,
pouty, sulking, behavior. I am one that allowed you to continue with your
boorish behavior. No more.

I have had dozens of employees like you , over the years. You always think
you are smarter than the boss, but can never figure out why you aren't the
boss. So, you spend all of your energy putting down and wishing bad things
on those who have experienced the success that escaped you. That is a
soul-less way to spend energy.

As I wrote, be polite from now on, and I will respond in kind. Now, let it