homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:21:30 -0800

And what happened to Germany when they couldn't get the oil? Won't do anyone any good to rattle sabers if they can't fuel the war machine.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I don't agree. There is conjecture both ways. The saudis (at least the royals in control) exist at our pleasure. They could make the same deal with Russia, but I don't see it being in their best interest. Russia already control s so much oil, I believe an oil monoply like some are describing will quickly move from an economic war to actual war.