homestead - Re: [Homestead] [Fwd: Re: bev - Potato Q - and Sage]

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [Fwd: Re: bev - Potato Q - and Sage]
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 07:05:27 -0800 (PST)

Actual seeds,,,, which of course piqued my curiosity, and I had to order.  I
received the seeds, but not the potato seed (eyes), those will come later.

http://www.parkseed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10101&catalogId=10101&langId=-1&mainPage=prod2working&ItemId=5288&PrevMainPage=advsearchresults&scChannel=Vegetables%20AS&SearchText=p16.v231;s1.Potato&OfferCode=W1H

You come from the same nordic then...:-)  I'm the shortest in the family at
5'10"

Norwegian Creamed Cabbage
http://www.recipezaar.com/Creamed-Cabbage-Norwegian-Style-169475
it was super simple...

Raised beds separate post,,, i have to wait for the questions to return from
the "lost clusters" in my gray matter's hard drive...  LOL.  I wish I could
google my brain easier when things get lost.