homestead - Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Go ld -- feel free to ignore
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 00:00:50 -0500

Leslie wrote:
What about rebellion against
capitalism? Do you think we're nearingthat stage? Leslie

It would seem that we are. We being people of the world..
I keep reading about the backlash against it overseas...
And here, in the United States, I think the people knowingly voted in a
man who some might consider an anti-capitalist, a Robin Hood, so with
their votes, they voted against capitalism and for a redistribution of
wealth. Whether that is a good or bad thing, I don't know anymore.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda