homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:07:24 -0500

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:12 AM, bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> Technically maybe; but, the fact that we are the most heavily armed
> civilian population on earth would tend to defer such plans ..... bobford

I'm as attached to my guns as anyone but I don't see the population
holding off the military with shotguns and rifles. At best it would
come down to an insurgency a la Iraq, which the people might win or
might not. Catch a few insurgents torture them (and maybe their wives
and kids) and the rest might calm down and learn to love their new
ruler. Now, that approach has been well honed over the last seven
years.

Marie