homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:56:27 -0700

At 10/31/2008 10:43 AM,EarthNSky wrote:
I know.. For me, this is a scary time. I almost cannot watch the news anymore, but like a rubbernecker, I can't help myself. I am the kind of person who is law abiding and defends the President, even if I don't vote for them. It bothers me to to see people turn against those they elect. Obama ain't the guy for me, and there are plenty of omissions in what he says, but what he does say is frightening-people just don't hear it the way I do..

I see what the republicans have done the last few years. The trillions of dollars, the ten of thousands dead, the health and safety rules written by the mine owners, the drug buying rulers written by the pharmaceutical industry. The list goes on...
When the republicans win again we will hear about the "mandate" to continue all of this.

Who has a chance of getting the republicans out of the White House this time? It's Obama or the "mandate" to continue what they have been doing for the last 8 years.

With so much voting being done electronically I have my doubts of any honest election... who wrote the voting machine software?
Why was Ron Paul ignored in all the MSM?
Why do I even bother to read the political stuff on this list?

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
western Washington, USA

The internet is 1/2 education, 1/2 humor & 1/2 BS