homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:09:35 -0400

The founders assumed an active, independant-minded, educated populace, that
would choose with honesty and foresight.?We were warned by some of them what
could happen.

The only other check is the regular vote.?I do believe, however, that there
was a law recently passed that allows the Chief Executive to suspend the
"regular" rules, in case of emergency.?That could be construed to include
elections.?? (I can't remember the specifics, however.?? Anybody?)

So, in short, Yes.? It could be just that easy...

Ray