homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

Don , there are about one million total people in the U.S. military. "Most"
do not keep a weapon as part of their military duty.

There are conservatively estimated (FBI) a quarter of a 'billion' firearms
owned by private citizens in thios country. This country can not impose
force, using soldiers and military armaments, not with such an armed
population.

One thing is a lot of the people in the military would join their brothers
and fathers, and neighbores. And, more importantly they would be out
numbered and out-gunned. Look at the problems our military has in Iraq.
Hell, there are more guns in NC , where you are visiting, than in all of
Iraq.

Yes, they could use nukes. What would that accomplish? otherwise, an armed
population is a protector of freedom.....bobford