homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:10:17 -0400

Fine, Don.?AKORN is a perfectly innocent organization, with no intention of
doing anything other than providing opportunities for all the
dis-enfranchised little people to exercise their right to vote...
Democrat.?MessiObama never has, nor ever will have, any interest in
activities performed by AKORN.?? just ask Him.?He will tell you so.

I'm just curious.?How do you keep the sand out of your nose?

And yes, that probably was insulting.?However, my experience is that most of
the time, when some one tries to squash discussion as you just did, the
actual reason is one or more of the following...
A.?? can't refute comments.
B.? doesn't know enough to refute comments (I can't imagine that being the
case here)
C.? Is afraid of further discussing the topic
D.?? knows he or she may be wrong

So, Don, rather than trying to get around a discussion, I invite you.

Prove me wrong

You can disagree with me all you like. But, don't try to shut me up.?You
can't.??

Ray