homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

You are right in the direction of your thinking; gun sales, ammuntion and
magazine sales are all soaring , nation-wide. Even with restrictive laws, we
would still, for generations be heavily armed.

Do you think that the citizens in the hinterlands of Kali and NY and such
gave up their semi-auto long-arms when their state gov't lied , after
registration, and confiscated those particular guns.

No, because most were smart enought "not" to register their weapons. I
would never give a complete listing of my long-arms, pistols , and revolvers,
even on an email or in a conversation. Only one has any 'paper' tied to me
(and it should have been destroyed, by fed law, but you know how that is).
None are, or will ever be, registered.

When the dems try to pass restrictive gun laws, in the next congress; they
will begin the decline in congressional democrats from the South, the West,
and other rural areas throughout the country. I really don't expect a
democrat congrress for more thasn 2 years....bobford