homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:43:08 -0700 (PDT)

Don , that is like saying the dope dealers don't have anything to do with
illedgal use of drugs. ACORN is a menace.. I have had to make them scurry
away, myself. They hire the scum of the earth and pay them by the name.
They know exactly what they are doing. In reality, it is an organized
crimnial activity. People can talk issues and still want a fair and honest
election ....bobford