homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:07:53 -0400

On Oct 30, 2008, at 2:25 AM, EarthNSky wrote:

...after the inauguration,
there is found to be widespread voter fraud proven in multiple states
that would change the outcome of the election. Is there a recall?

I dunno much, but as I understand it, the actual authority to elect the president lies with the electoral college. Technically, they can vote for whom they wish, but normally vote as the official ("certified") tally of the popular election results indicates.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.