homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:35:13 -0400

> So what happens when someone comes to the "place of voting" claiming to be
> Mickey Mouse, or BiG T, or Lkjh Kjhg.?? There are no requirements for
> ID.?? There are no grounds for dis-allowing the vote of which I am
> aware.?? Now, these are obvious stupid names,?? However, there may be many
> that are not so patently false.

That is clearly voter fraud and the individual would be at fault and liable.
ACORN is not encouraging anyone to vote fraudulently. They paid for voter
registrations and people made up registrations for that most common of
motives, money. I have not seen anything anywhere that ACORN condones voter
fraud but like many inconsequential things in this election it is blown up
just to keep our attention away from the real issues.

I would like to see real issues discussed, not the complete emptiness of the
Rovian style of politics favored by the right.

Don Bowen KI6DIU