homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:20:39 -0400

> I'm as attached to my guns as anyone but I don't see the population
> holding off the military with shotguns and rifles. At best it would
> come down to an insurgency a la Iraq, which the people might win or
> might not. Catch a few insurgents torture them (and maybe their wives
> and kids) and the rest might calm down and learn to love their new
> ruler. Now, that approach has been well honed over the last seven
> years.

That is why it is so funny all those people saying their guns are the last
bulwark of freedom. The military and most local police forces have more and
bigger guns and they are better maintained and they have lots more
ammunition. Many of those guns in closets have not been cleaned or oiled in
a long time and few have more than a few boxes of old ammunition laying
around.

And I keep trying to draw peoples attention to the fact that we have spent
the last several years training the largest and best equipped urban assault
force in the world.

Don Bowen KI6DIU