homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:23:38 -0700 (PDT)

That is a great post bev, and when I said "wait" until Wed. am, I wasn't
referring to your letter writing to your rep, I was speaking generically that
in several days we will know how close the decision ended.

I am not a great believer in large groups of people being able to put
together intricately designed conspiracies, myself. But, much of what you
wrote is happening or has happened , before.

If Obama is elected, and it appears that the election was Constitutional, I
will refer to him as President (or not, to save typing). Obama, just as I
refer to the current bungler as President Bush, and referred to his nefarious
predecessor as President Clinton. I don't have to like it; but as long as
what they do is Constitutional , I do have to live with it.

Now, if they start to ignore the Constitution even more overtly than what
they now do, all bets are off .......bobford