homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stealing an Election-Big Picture
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:43:15 -0400

I know.. For me, this is a scary time. I almost cannot watch the news anymore, but like a rubbernecker, I can't help myself. I am the kind of person who is law abiding and defends the President, even if I don't vote for them. It bothers me to to see people turn against those they elect. Obama ain't the guy for me, and there are plenty of omissions in what he says, but what he does say is frightening-people just don't hear it the way I do...their read it their own take to it...like what I quoted the other day "there is no liberal America, no conservative America, there is ONLY the United States of America" Spine tingling. I am beginning to think maybe he is the son of Frank Marshal Davis because he definitely has a flair for words. But anyway, the time will come when his electorate turns on him, too, and I will be there to say, 'he warned you, you only heard what you wanted to hear'

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/31/obama-lays-plans-kill-expectations-election-victory/

BTW, folks..Happy Halloween!
I figured if Joe Democrat in California can hang an effigy of Sarah Palin from the eaves of his house for 3 weeks, I can post an offbeat, scary Halloween story here.

Bev

bob ford wrote:
That is a great post bev, and when I said "wait" until Wed. am, I
wasn't referring to your letter writing to your rep, I was speaking
generically that in several days we will know how close the decision
ended.

I am not a great believer in large groups of people being able to put
together intricately designed conspiracies, myself. But, much of
what you wrote is happening or has happened , before.

If Obama is elected, and it appears that the election was
Constitutional, I will refer to him as President (or not, to save
typing). Obama, just as I refer to the current bungler as President
Bush, and referred to his nefarious predecessor as President Clinton.
I don't have to like it; but as long as what they do is
Constitutional , I do have to live with it.

Now, if they start to ignore the Constitution even more overtly than
what they now do, all bets are off .......bobford

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda