homestead - Re: [Homestead] voter fraud

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] voter fraud
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:45:13 -0400

Right, but fraud in the popular vote affects the electoral college vote,
even though they aren't obliged to vote the way the rest of their
state's population votes. If Congress/House/Senate is full of Democrats
who would not Impeach(remember this is a conspiracy), and yet people
were still ready to riot in the streets calling for it, then we have a
real problem.
But aside from all of that, there is a lot of talk about fraud and such,
but the white elephant in the room is that this would amount to a coup,
and there is nothing that could be done to stop it,,,,unless,,,,someone
in the military, someone high up in the military, pulls rank and forces
the President to step down and arrests those member of Congress who were
implicated in the fraud/coup. Essentially, the military would also
undertake a coup. <sigh>
I suppose at that point, we set up another election and vote again, not
only for president, but for those open spots in Congress as well.
I don't know...I took Poly Sci in college, and in fact, I worked part
time as an aid for a PS Prof, but that kind of stuff just did not
interest me at the time. I wish I had paid more attention.
Well, Colin may be backing the Obamaman, but I wonder if he would stand
up and be the guy who takes control if he were in the position?
I think he would.

Bev, hoping this is just a drill, not the real thing, and who plans to
write a letter to her representative outlining these concerns, in hopes
that no one, Republican or Democrat, is ever able to do that.