homestead - Re: [Homestead] Inflation --commentary

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Inflation --commentary
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:56:49 -0400

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Akka Homestead <

> How far can a tractor trailer go on a tank of gas? Where is the actual
> boundary of this gas 'shortage'? My friend says her mother south of
> Montgomery, AL has gasoline...no shortage in her town.

It seemed to begin in TN and AL then quickly spread to GA followed by NC. VA
is next. I'm a stone's throw from the NC state line (okay, not quite that
close, but close enough).

> How long has it been since Ike and Gustav? When will this end?

Supposedly it should have ended by now. And yet....

> When TSHTF [the s*** hits the fan]
> > remember that it is Congress who is your enemy, not your neighbour.

Can we just say 'the government' in general? To my thinking, not many in
positions of power have done something positive for those of us without
recently.

Lisa
sw VA