homestead - Re: [Homestead] Inflation --commentary

  • From: Jerry B <liberty AT kaballero.com>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Inflation --commentary
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:28:13 -0400

And who is carrying the credit cards, who is placing the votes, working at, or running the businesses dependent on credit, who is buying their products? I'd say blame, if this is what is needed, could be spread pretty evenly around. On main street and every street. What is needed is honesty, reality, the truth, not blame If we do not know what this is, ask for it, seek it in every way. Do not panic. Instead, do what one knows to do, and can do. If that is not enough, learn more and take what comes. Learn from that as well. Be open to new opportunities for action when they arise. What more can be asked or expected Jerry B

-----------
When push comes to shove, 40% of Democrats voted no, along with the majority
of Republicans...
When I hear Congress, I think Democrats..
When I hear Government, I think President...
It is finger pointing...
don't think I am alone in seeing that..
I am just sickened by the whole lot of them, and make no mistake, Senator Obama is no better or worse than any other politician. He is in this up to his neck, regardless of how he spins it. Politics as usual.
Watch the media for some kind of sob story, distractions...like whales in
distress or kids in wells or something.
I recall hearing several years ago that the stock market really should be
hovering around 1200 and not in the tens of thousands....will we go there?
Will it be now or 6 months from now?