baslinux - Re: [BL] wifi networking

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] wifi networking
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:02:50 +0000 (UTC)

The wireless modules were in a separate wireless directory:
(airo.o hermes.o orinoco.o and the *cs.o modules)
http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/2.4.31/modules-pcmcia-wireless-431.tgz

I downloaded these module packets, but could not find orinoco.o that
will be necessary to initialize the card. It would be great if you
could compile this one, too.

All of the modules got compiled (make all) but did not all get into my package, so I just added airo.o and orinoco.o and uploaded the package again. Sorry. 119K package.

Let us know if you get cardbus working. What year was your laptop made?

Regards,
Christof