baslinux - Re: [BL] X problem (as usual)

  • From: "mikkel Meinike-Nielsen" <mimeini AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] X problem (as usual)
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 02:10:44 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "sindi keesan" <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:25:52 +0000 (UTC)

xli displays in 256 colors quite a bit better than xv, but xv will also
display pnm format (which is the intermediate stage when editing with
netpbm).
Ups. just a moment netpbm is on of the apps that I really wont. I moved it to
my mulinux from a bigger laptop with vectorlinux by coping all the libs it
needed (lib6) but does yours run on lib5?
>It is a little
>complicated. If you have a free partition you can make it into an ext2
>partition, by using BL3 fdisk, and install BL3 to it instead.

OK i might just start all over agan repartition my hd. But I can't see how I
should do after fdisk. First install to loop then boot and then type
'install' to make the install one its own partition is it right? And then
should I make a swap partition or does BL do without? (I did brows the
archive but did not found any clere answer)

/Mikkel