baslinux - Re: [BL] Newbie needed helps on BL3 checklist.

  • From: Can Le <lecan75228 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Newbie needed helps on BL3 checklist.
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thank Sindi and Steven,

I will try Slakware 4.0 with a check list!

I was be able to install Susie Linux 9.0 into a laptop and a desktop for with CGI Perl and internet.

However, I have had problem with Susie once and only when I run Linux around campus when I took Unix course, because Linux run OK with CGI at home on my localhost, but It printed out the same text from a perl program for output, when I run it at school, it didn't print Hello World, as it should be at home!

Now I am having the same problem at home:  output printout=input file with BL3 and a test program in Perl!

Please tell me that the old error was caused by:
1.  param name or
2.  my $name in the global and local variable problems, and
3. "Content-type \n\n" problem ?

Thank you all,

Can