baslinux - Re: [BL] Newbie needed helps on BL3 checklist.

  • From: Can Le <lecan75228 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Newbie needed helps on BL3 checklist.
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:17:55 -0700 (PDT)

Steven,

Steven wrote:
>All you need is the files in the BL3 zip file (plus DOS).

About a week ago, I was be able to get DOS C:\ from F8 on my desktop. Today, I couldn't  get into DOS C: from F8, All I got was a line with radio signals and computer freezed!  So I did shutdown then started with F2 to  enable USB drive to try USB for another drive H:, I got the same error!  Shoul I re-install Windows with 3 backup CDs to get DOS from F8, because I can't get to work from MSDOS C:\baslin?
I unzipped BL3 then I counted a total of 7 files as listed. If you remember how many files did you have from 1 original BL3 zip file, in case we have had bug which ate out a few files?

 Please help!

Thank  Steven.
Can

>The DOS version of BL3 does not work on Windows XP.
>It requires DOS. You should use the floppy version.

>> Do I need make.pl and perl or bash and other files in baslin directory?

No.