baslinux - Re: [BL] Xfering Files & CD/msdos fs issues

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xfering Files & CD/msdos fs issues
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 09:37:30 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005, sindi keesan wrote:

I have run BL2 programs in BL3 by adding the required libraries, starting
the glibc from SW7.1. Type ldd and the program name to see what is
needed. You can have libc5 and glibc installed at the same time.

Then maybe the situation's not as bleak as I thought. naim should have very few dependencies, so if a static compile against uclibc turns out to be problematic, adding the few libraries naim needs should be pretty feasible. It seems to require newer version of ncurses, so that could complicate things a bit. There should be an older Slack package of naim at my download site.

James