baslinux - [BL] packages

  • From: RandumAri AT netscape.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] packages
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 20:17:32 -0400

Hey,
Anyone know if its possible to get programs with a "libncurses.so.3.4"
requirement to work in BL3? I thought I got the package from Slackware 4.0…
Oh, and I tried to get acm.tgz from David's site to work, but I got a "Sorry,
I cannot find the file default-scene in ../objects/, . or
./../objects/default-scene". Did I do something wrong?
Oh, and his naim package works for me! ^_^
Thanks again!
-Lazarith

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.