permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:14:05 +0200

> recognise the key issue of how we as a global network or family need to
> begin dealing with the atrocities of Lawton et al. It is always easy to
> kill the messanger, but what of the message ?

Hi Steve and all,

I for one am highly interested in the message. So far I have only read
vague/weird hint ('atrocities' or 'fraud'), but on the other hand I read of
his business rudeness, and from his PR activities (free videos etc) I gather,
that he is quite knowledgable in what he is doing, and in Toby’s post I read
that he (and 'his gang'?) are actually reacting quite responsible to
accusations.

So, what are Lawton's 'atrocities' in the context of permaculture?

Georg