permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 08:32:46 +0200

Moderating involves enforcing rules by private warnings, more public ones added to the offering thread, and suspension of list membership for trolls and sharks.
Posts should be on topic unless labeled '[OT]', and should not contain religion or politics. Unsupported personal abuse , or judgemental comments. Trolling, spam & advertising at products/services are taken more seriously. Site URLs in a sigfile are tolerated, but the sigfile should be short. Your sigfile is as long as they should be.

Most lists have a set of rules on a webpage for the moderator to refer people to. It would be good to put up such a page. Then you are enforcing "The rules" and it's not just your opinion. Good rulesets abound online and you can plagiarise a few to get a rule set for this list.
--
Declan Moriarty
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 14/07/2016, 23:49 Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
wrote:

> Along with Declan, I ‘d like posts here to be directly related to
> permaculture design, that is, will improve our ability to do design and
> understand permaculture.

So be it. I will do whatever I can to help that along. It is my preference
too.
Be sure to send me any useful management suggstions as Declan did.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com