permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 18:24:20 -0400

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Scott brings up a lot of important points and has me thinking deeply as he
> often does. I'm in favor of discussing the problems of permaculture
> politics on this list, but is it possible to be transparent about it by
> titling posts accurately, and be permacultural about it and discuss
> solutions too?

I should have known that a solution to the on/off topic posting dilemma
would only be solved
when Jason's brilliant common sense down to Earth input was received

That is the most elegant and functional solution. Change and preface the
subject headers of your original posts and your replies with
some kind of acronym representing the content you want to emphasize. Also,
please trim the material you quote in replies to posts.

> Too often those kinds of posts, regardless of
> intention, devolve into angry rants. What if someone posted with more
> concern in their tone than vitriol?

That is BUILDING A BETTER ONE, just as Bucky did.

Thanks for your excellent suggestion.

Lets add an identifier to the subjects of our posts and replies. PC could
indicate PERMACULTURE.

Thanks,

LL

--