permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Forced Organ Harvesting in China - Colheita forçada de órgãos na China

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Forced Organ Harvesting in China - Colheita forçada de órgãos na China
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 12:09:48 +0200

PC is a design approach to solve human problems. João, in all due respect for
your desire to (re)act to such horrors, I have yet to read suggestions on how
to 'design for disaster’ in this regard. Since this is IMHO a design flaw of
the big system, and we do not really have the centralistic option to redesign
it, we are left with our Schumacher’s approach, to go ahead designing and
implementing our many little systems, and connect with our neighbours to lay
grounds for a future 'bottom only' political system.

Georg