permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 22:32:46 +0200

Well expressed, Tony.
On Steve Hart' s point of "What do we do about the sharks?" The answer in a capitalist society is surely to identify them and note their existence, deny them our business, and discreetly warn others. Just like a dodgy second hand car salesman. Meanwhile we can feel free to benefit from anything they don't charge for, e.g. Geoff Lawton''s YouTube videos, a portion of which are educational for a newbie like me.
--
Declan Moriarty
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.