permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is it Satirical irony or
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 06:56:43 +1200

All points taken from all subscribers and commentators. Its great to have
the diversity and dynamic and the discussion however it is interpreted.

One question remains out the end of all the suggestions..what do we do
about the sharks ?.....do we just put our heads in the sand, become a
member of sheepocracy or as Lawrence comments the illiterate.

are we prepared to develop the conversation and explore the capacities.
Thanks Andy for the efforts of evolving a "Conflict Resolution" vehicle. It
has been mooted several times.

Great to see you still do read my comments Wes..obviously..before you press
delete. It is a great button. ..so is a bullet....

Any more thoughts on constructivism...or is that an ayn Rand
term........Steve Hart

On 15 July 2016 at 03:08, scrooge McDuck <declan@planetmail.net> wrote:

> This thread highlights the need for a moderator or two on this list.
> Excuse me, I thought a Permaculture mailing list was going to have
> permaculture as it's topic.
> Character Assassination &, personal insults are certainly off topic, and
> upsetting to some. Political campaigns in a PLUTONOMY like the US are
> likewise out of order, as I suppose were my own comments on religion, for
> that matter.
>
> Can I make an appeal for constructive discussion of PERMACULTURE? If
> someone feels we need warning about a certain dangerous Permaculture sharks
> references to online sources are a better approach than one sided polemics.
> --
> Declan Moriarty.
> Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: